Design, construction, authoring supervision and provision of a warranty period services for the new building in Olaine Prison. Citrus Solution will work as a general contractor, providing the customer with a full cycle of services and taking joint responsibility throughout the project – from the initial idea to design, to construction and commissioning.
The project of the building envisages that the structure will have at least 2 floors. The building will consist of an administrative building and a building (or several) housing the convicts’ living quarters and common usage areas.
- In addition to the work premises, the administrative building will also have a meeting room, a reception room with a children’s play corner, a WC section, a gym, a library/reading room, and a multifunctional hall.
- The building, where the convicts’ living quarters and common areas are located, will include the following functions: double-person living quarters for convicts, including for convicts with disabilities, prison containment cells, shower room, WC, utility rooms.
- Around the designed building we will improve the territory of the following: carriageways, pedestrian area with walking paths, sports and recreation areas, children’s playground, parking lot. The area will be fenced with a security fence.
The prison building is intended to be provided with all the necessary engineering communications, integrating energy-efficient and modern engineering solutions (power supply networks; gas supply networks; low voltage systems; heat supply, ventilation and air extraction; water supply and sewerage networks; fire safety systems to ensure the degree of fire resistance of the building U2a).
After the commissioning of the construction site and the accommodation of the convicts in it, it is planned to dismantle the building where the convicted women are currently being housed.
Project implementation phases:
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection works
- Construction project development; architectural design; access control system design; design of interior decoration and equipment design of premises; technical design.
- Construction work
- Demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work
- Area improvement
Structure group: III