Tet Group Suppliers (including SIA Citrus Solutions and Citrus Solutions GmbH) Code of Business Ethics
- The Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics defines the terms and conditions of cooperation that are due for fulfilment by all suppliers of the Tet Group to ensure adherence to fair business partnership practices. All business partners with whom transactions are conducted, or who participate in the procurement tenders held by Tet (hereinafter referred to as the Suppliers), are encouraged to organise their business in conformity with similar standards.
- The Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics describes the actions that the Supplier shall undertake to comply with human rights principles, and simultaneously with this to also ensure safe working conditions and fair cooperation standards, as well as conduct business so that to cause no harm to the environment, and adhere to high ethical standards throughout all phases of operation of the supply chain.
- The Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics is deemed binding on all employees of the Tet Group. Employees, who organise procurement tenders, and who conclude contracts with the Suppliers shall have a duty to advise the Suppliers of the terms and conditions of the Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics, seeking also an express written consent from the Supplier proving its commitment to adhere to the said.
- The Suppliers shall ensure that their employees, as well as the subsidiaries and subcontractors involved in the supply process are duly advised of the requirements set forth in the Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics and act in conformity with these.
- The terms and conditions set forth in the Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics shall be adhered in organising cooperation with all Suppliers that are deemed to be a business partner of Tet or Tet Group (hereinafter referred to as Tet) with regard to some procurement.
- The terms and conditions set forth in the Tet Group Suppliers Code of Business Ethics shall be duly adhered to in organising all procurement and concluding procurement contracts.