INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING OF NATURAL PERSONS PERFORMED BY SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS”
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER:
Name: Limited Liability Company “Citrus Solutions”
Address: Dzirnavu Street 105, Riga, LV-1011
Phone: +371 67056011
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION SPECIALIST:
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS” PROCESS THE DATA OF NATURAL PERSONS?
1) for maintaining a database of customers and potential customers (customer contact data);
2) for participation in procurement procedures (information on the qualifications of cooperation partners’ employees, etc.);
3) for preparation, conclusion of contracts and maintenance of the contract database (contract contact data);
4) for the execution of contracts;
5) for settlement with customers, subcontractors and suppliers (contact person data);
6) for the collection of information about persons employed by subcontractors (records of working hours, completed work, paid compensation, etc.) to fulfill the requirements of regulatory acts;
7) to guarantee security (video surveillance and access control systems for construction objects);
8) for ensuring correspondence and communication (postal and e-mail correspondence);
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS” PROCESS?
1) contact data of customers, potential customers, suppliers and subcontractors: name, surname, contact information data (phone number, e-mail address), information about workplace and position;
2) data of employees of subcontractors*: name, surname, personal identification number, information about workplace and position, information confirming professional qualification and criminal record, contact information, work record information, information about paid compensation and paid taxes, etc.;
3) data of persons who get into the detection area of SIA “Citrus Solutions” video surveillance cameras: picture of the person, actions performed, date and time;
4) data of persons who access construction objects: name, surname, personal code, represented company, information on the date and time of access;
5) any personal data included in any written or electronic correspondence of SIA “Citrus Solutions” with other natural or legal persons;
6) cookie information (see https://www.citrus.lv/en/sikdatnu-politika/).
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS”:
1) to fulfill the requirements of regulatory acts in the construction, employment, tax, security, etc. sectors;
2) to ensure the legitimate interests of SIA “Citrus Solutions”: the safety of SIA “Citrus Solutions” employees, customers, cooperation partners and their employees (video surveillance, access control of construction sites), commercial interests of SIA “Citrus Solutions” (everything related to customer and contract databases creation and maintenance), performance of administrative functions of SIA “Citrus Solutions” (storage of correspondence, etc.).
TO WHOM CAN SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS” TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA?
SIA “Citrus Solutions” transfers the personal data at its disposal only as provided for in the regulatory acts in cases to state institutions (State Revenue Service, State Labor Inspectorate, etc.), cooperation partners (within procurement documentation and concluded contract), as well as to law enforcement authorities in accordance with their requests in cases provided for in regulatory acts.
HOW LONG DOES SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS” STORE THE DATA OF NATURAL PERSONS?
Personal data storage terms are determined in accordance with the nomenclature of relevant documents approved by SIA “Citrus Solutions”, which has been prepared taking into account recommendations of the State Archive for personal data storage terms. Information obtained as a result of the operation of access control systems of construction objects is stored depending on the requirements set for the specific security level of the object, but not exceeding the storage period of 180 days. In most cases, CCTV recordings are not stored for more than 30 days.
HOW CAN I GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA BY SIA “CITRUS SOLUTIONS”?
The data subject, within the scope of any data processing purpose, has the right to request SIA “Citrus Solutions” to provide information on the processing of his personal data, to access his data, to receive copies thereof, as well as to request correction, deletion and restriction of processing of his personal data in the following way:
1) applying in person at the legal address of SIA “Citrus Solutions” with a written application, presenting an identity document;
2) by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature to the official e-mail of SIA “Citrus Solutions”: email@example.com;
3) by submitting a written application to the legal address of SIA “Citrus Solutions” by mail or with intermediation of another person. In this case, the answer will be sent to the address specified by the data subject by registered letter;
4) general information about data processing carried out by SIA “Citrus Solutions” can be obtained by calling or writing to the contact information of SIA “Citrus Solutions” specified in this document.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT DATA PROCESSING
SIA “Citrus Solutions” performs data processing in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts, the guidelines of the State Data Inspectorate and examples of good practice.
However, if the data subject believes that his right to privacy has been violated, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate – address: Elijas Street 17, Riga, LV-1050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The types of subcontractor employee data to be processed differ depending on the employee’s position, duties, and the construction site where the work is performed. For example, information about the employee’s criminal record is checked only for those employees who perform work in construction facilities with a corresponding level of security.