The design of the construction project shifts from 2D to 3D environment, information flow method is changing as well. In its daily work Citrus Solutions adapts projects to the BIM environment, controls BIM processes and develops BIM standards of the company. The construction project that has been developed in 3D environment includes documentation and digital data that should be coordinated and classified properly.
Construction project that has been designed in BIM is strictly organized data flows and data production instructions that comply with international standards, thus it offers all BIM-related benefits:
- BIM-based 3D modeling and teamwork project design
- Possibility to check interconnected models and prevent errors
- Automatic acquisition of project documentation (equipment, constructions, summary of construction products and drawings)
More time to solve important problems in the project
- Construction design in BIM
- Creating a BIM model for construction needs: identifying construction design errors by redesigning them in 3D environment, a checkup of proposed plan of works